Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Keith Anderson #strokeart2014

My name is Keith Anderson I am 58 years old.I live in England my stroke was in 2007, I was left handed but lost the use of my left hand side, I self taught myself to paint and have dabbled in all mediums from oil paint to Pastels, also air dry clay, metal embossing, parchment craft and more. This year was given the chance to attend classes at The art Studio Sunderland a charity run place where members get their own studio space to make and display their own artworks and use the facility's~ ceramics room with kiln, printmaking room with various printing processes. A friendly group who all have mental/ Physical disabilities



Featured Post

Epidemiologic profiling for stroke in Nepal: Endeavour towards establishing database

Resha Shrestha  @avi_neuro. , MS 1 , Avinash Chandra, MD 1 , Samir Acharya, MS 1 , Pranaya Shrestha, MS 1 , Pravesh Rajbhandari, MS 1 , Re...