Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Susan Lewis #strokeart2014

My name is Susan Lewis and I was born in Manchester UK. I had a stroke at the age of 62 in 2009. My left side was affected, I was unable to walk or use my left hand and I am a left handed person. Eventually I regained the use of my limbs but I still have some weakness. I started to draw and paint bookmarks with my daughter just to see if I could manage to create something small. I found this to be very relaxing and therapeutic. I decided to find an Art Class and joined one in April 2014. I have now painted two landscape watercolour pictures for the first time in my life and I hope to carry on painting because I love to paint and I have also met some lovely people at the class. I now have new friends and a wonderful hobby which I hope will continue for the future.



Featured Post

Epidemiologic profiling for stroke in Nepal: Endeavour towards establishing database

Resha Shrestha  @avi_neuro. , MS 1 , Avinash Chandra, MD 1 , Samir Acharya, MS 1 , Pranaya Shrestha, MS 1 , Pravesh Rajbhandari, MS 1 , Re...