Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Yoshiaki Aoki

My name is Yoshiaki Aoki. I was born in Japan and still live there. I was fifty-six years old when I had a stroke, which is now sixteen years ago. Since then, I have struggled with severe aphasia, but no physical disability. I spend a lot of time outside walking around in town with my company: my camera. I try to find patiently an interesting or funny place or thing to take the best shot. Even though my speech is quite limited, my photographs tell everything about me, my focus and my interest. It is my utmost joy to show my work to my family and friends at the Sumomo Club.

Featured Post

Epidemiologic profiling for stroke in Nepal: Endeavour towards establishing database

Resha Shrestha  @avi_neuro. , MS 1 , Avinash Chandra, MD 1 , Samir Acharya, MS 1 , Pranaya Shrestha, MS 1 , Pravesh Rajbhandari, MS 1 , Re...